Tuesday, March 17, 2015

What is Happening to March?

Diana is coming home that's what!!
She comes home on March 26th.  Her homecoming talk will be April 19th @ 9:00 am  Preston Building, Mesa.

News from Diana:
I feel as if it was just the new year, but I suppose it is not anymore.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



This week I saw some interesting animals in someone's front room. Basically everyone here hunts and has dead animals everywhere, so you just kind of get used to them. But occasionally you'll see some that are particularly interesting. This bear was shot with an AK-47 held together by wire and duct tape, in Siberia. It also almost killed the man before he killed it. Pretty intense. 

 

The most exciting thing that happened this week was that I got to see a family I loved be united for eternity in the temple. I know that Heavenly Father's plan for each of us is to be with our families forever and that this is possible only by the priesthood authority of God. I am so happy for this family and for all of God's children who take the steps to make back to our Father in Heaven.

Sister MacGregor, Sister Loveless, Sister ?, Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment