Monday, November 24, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

This week, we lost Sister Beaudin. She left us to go back to Texas. I guess missions do actually come to an end. I was grateful I got to be her companion and have even a tiny part in her mission.

Diana and Sister Beaudin
Sister Gull and I made a new friend this week. We called her Daisy. She was super friendly and followed us around for a while. But eventually we went into a building and she couldn't follow us, and when we left she wasn't there any more. We're hoping she got home alright. 



I'm not sure why we end up being followed around so much. I have been followed around for long periods of time by I think 5 different cats, 1 dog, and 3 different children, and a couple birds.

Speaking of birds, this week the birds all decided that they hated me, I guess. On Thursday we were walking down the street when a bird flew overhead and decided it was the perfect time to go to the bathroom, on my arm... Then on Friday we were once again walking down the street and another bird flew over and did the same thing, this time on my head... Fun every time. I am grateful it washed out easily. 

It's really the little things that we sometimes forget to be grateful for but really make life worth living. I am grateful for this time in my life, for the people I get to meet and the experiences I get to have. I am grateful for you supporting me while I am serving I am grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ and all that He has done to make it possible to be happy.

This week I hope we can all remember to be grateful and to show that gratitude to the people around us. Remember the Giver of life.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment