Monday, September 23, 2013

Week 2

Dear family and friends,
My week has been pretty insane, but also awesome. I still love the MTC. My teachers are phenomenal and my district is super awesome. I leave tomorrow morning to go to my mission home in Sandy and I am both sad and super excited. I am sad because I love all the people here at the MTC so much and I don't want to leave them behind and never see them again, but I am super excited because I know that serving the Lord in Utah is going to be even more amazing. Guess who I saw last night? Sister Jesse Ellsworth! I'd been looking for her this whole time, but she's at main campus and I'm at West so we have no opportunity to even be in the same part of the MTC ever. But, last night my zone walked over to Main campus to watch a devotional and among the hundreds of missionaries, we found each other, so we were both pretty psyched about that.

This week has been a lot like last week. Spending time with my district learning about Heavenly Father and how much He loves us. It seriously never fails to amaze me how lucky we all are. We have been given so much and He asks for so little in return. I can't wait to leave tomorrow morning to share with all who I can, the love of their Father in Heaven and His plan to get us all back and for us to be happy. I am so excited to be where I am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment