Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Week Ten in the Field!

Time has just flown! It's crazy that it's already December!
It's going to be a great month. We have been teaching three people who are all planning on being baptized this month. The work of the Lord is truly amazing. One of the people who we are teaching is named Vivian. She is eighty-one and has been a member of a few different religions. When we met with her for the first time, she told us she'd already found someone to baptize her when the time came. Everything we've taught her she has accepted and known to be the truth. She is excited to be baptized and make a commitment to God. It's truly incredible and humbling to see the hand of God in these people's lives.
I am so grateful to be here doing what I am doing. I know this is exactly where I need to be. Following God isn't always easy, but it is always right and it is always worth it.
I love all of you and hope all is going well.
Here are some pictures that were drawn of me this week. One by my companion and one by a little boy who's father we're helping get back to church. The little boy's name is Jerie, he's still working on the whole writing thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment