Monday, December 9, 2013

Week Eleven in the Field!

This week has been crazy cold. Here's a picture to help you get the idea. It was only over twenty once and that was so much warmer than the rest of the week that when I walked outside barefoot and without a jacket, I was like "Yeah, this is nice. I don't need a coat today." Layers and layers of socks have been necessary every day.
We have three baptisms scheduled for the next couple weeks that I am really excited about. The only one that I know for sure I will be at is this Saturday and that's Vivian's on Saturday. She is eighty-one and just super cool. I love her so much and I'm so excited that she's getting baptized. She's super excited about it as well. She has been so willing to make the changes that she's needed to without questioning it.
That's all the time that I have this week. Keep being amazing. Good luck with everything that is happening this week.
-Diana 

No comments:

Post a Comment